Since 2010, Prowse MD Joanne Rogers has been a Beachheads business advisor for the New Zealand Government, providing consultancy advice and mentoring to accelerate the growth of New Zealand companies in international markets.
Working closely with entrepreneurs and SME business leaders, this involves:
- Sharing knowledge and experience
- Evaluating business models and market expansion plans
- Providing feedback on those plans
- Identifying strengths and possible areas for consideration
- Facilitating workshops to support design business models for international markets
Joanne has advised a wide range of ambitious small and medium sized companies in the specialist areas of marketing strategy, branding, reputation management and social media.View Joanne in a video series 'Succeeding in Europe' developed to provide valuable insights for New Zealand companies to succeed in Europe: